Whats new you ask ? Well, plenty:
- Loosing sync with the device should be fixed now
- Audio settings on a separate page, the basic Bass and Treble, Center and Subwoofer volume adjustments. Also Music Optimizer toggler.
- Preliminary zones support. Input selection only for now, need to do some more internal re-working for this to work ok. Oh and only Zone 2 has been tested, so if you happen to have one of those more expensive that support 3 or 4 zones, please let me know if it works or not.
- And that means preliminary, you can select a source for other zones, but not much else.
- Tuner presets, yay :)
- Device is asked for supported inputs and zones and if it knows how tell use that then we will use them
- Remorse timer for Power-off button
- Optional autoconnect on start (if only one device is found by device discovery)
- No way to power-off zones 2,3,4
- Sometimes query for inputs,zones and presets fails. Re-connect and it should work.